A Firm Commitment
When it comes to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, we're firmly committed to delivering our moral, corporate and legal responsibilities.
The links below provide more details on our statutory duties, together with relevant college policies and practice.
Any questions? Please call our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion team on 0141 375 5401/5402, or email us at:
CitySA is organising a foodbank collection for the month of April in connection with Maryhill foodbank. Donations of non-perishable goods and sanitary products are welcomed. Collection points will be on Level 0 of City Campus and at CitySA.
Financial Fitness Workshops
GEMAP, a local financial inclusion and money advice charity, will be running Financial Fitness workshops in various classes throughout April which will help our students to become more money-savvy.
You can find out more about GEMAP on their website: http://www.gemap.co.uk.
Money Advice Info
Various money advice organisations will be providing information over the week of 24th – 28th April – our website has more details.
- Glasgow Central Citizens' Advice Bureau (CAB) – CAB gives free, confidential, impartial and independent information and advice. They will work with you to help resolve many different issues.
- The Money Advice Service - Free and impartial money advice. You can have an online chat with an advisor or call an advisor for free and impartial money advice. There is also a very informative section on student and graduate money.
- Turn2us is a national charity that helps people in financial hardship gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and support services.
- GEMAP provide advice and guidance around housing, welfare rights and money advice. They also have a dedicated advice line for you to call.
- Step Change Money Aware provides advice & practical tips to help you avoid debt, save money & budget.
- National Debtline is an independent charity, dedicated to providing free debt advice by phone and online to people across the UK.
- ‘Wally’ – This has a 360 degree look at your money - what’s going out, what’s coming in, what you’ve saved etc. as well as a feature where you can take pictures of your receipts to update your spending. It also sends notifications when you reach your goals!
- ‘OnTrees’ – This app lets you view all your bank accounts from different providers in one place.
- ‘Quidco’ – Earn money back when shopping online with certain brands that you select personally.
- ‘Shopitize’ – Browse offers and unlock them by answering questions and scanning your barcodes.