Graduation Ceremony – Tuesday 26th November 2013
Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, 2 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow, G2 3NY
Graduation is an exciting time and a chance to celebrate your college achievements with family and friends. It can also be a nerve-wracking experience, with many graduands unsure how the ceremony runs, what is expected of them or even what to wear!
First Ceremony at 11am
- School of Food, Hospitality and Tourism Courses
- School of Art and Design Courses
- School of Creative Industries Courses
Second Ceremony at 3pm
- School of Hair, Beauty and Sport Courses
- School of Community, Care and Social Sciences Courses
- School of Computing Courses
Third Ceremony at 7pm
- School of Business and Enterprise Courses
- School of Construction, Engineering and Energy Courses
- School of Nautical Science Courses
As Graduation is a busy event, it’s recommended you arrive early and set aside at least one hour for registration, gown collection and photography.
Share your day with us!
Share your graduation with us on Twitter or Instagram just use #COGCgrad
Watch our Graduation Ceremonies Live at 11am, 3pm and 7pm
We know how important Graduation is to you, which is why we’ve packed all the information needed for a memorable and stress free night into this handy guide. Everything that you need to know is included here, from photography, gown hire details and ticket information.
We invite all graduating students to be part of our alumni community and enjoy various benefits, including:
- Continued access to college facilities
- Networking opportunities
- Exclusive discounts to members
- And much more...
For further information regarding the Alumni Association contact:
Tel: 0141 566 1559