Welcome to International at City of Glasgow College

Welcome to City of Glasgow College, one of the largest Further Education Colleges in Scotland offering a wide range of vocational and professional training for international students and businesses across a wide range of subject areas.  We have over 32,500 students and 1,100 staff offering more than 2,600 courses.

For international students, we offer a range of courses and study options including Higher National Certificates (HNC’s) and Diplomas (HND’s) across areas such as Art and Design, Beauty, Business, Computing, Creative Industries, Engineering, Electronics, Nautical Studies, Social Sciences and Sport.

The College also values our links with business and commerce and we can work with your business to develop the skills of your workforce through training, teacher training or consultancy.  We also have current partnerships in USA, Angola, Oman, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh that support the development of vocational skills and training.

Find out more about how PEOPLE MAKE GLASGOW and why Glasgow is a great destination to study, work and invest in the video below.

Travel Details

Glasgow has excellent travel links with all parts of the UK. Train from London/Manchester to Glasgow costs from £70. The train journey is 6 hours from London and 4 hours form Manchester. Coach travel from London to Glasgow costs approximately £35. The bus journey takes 11 hours. Prices and times are a guide only.

Please check details before travelling. Travel time from Halls of Residence/International Office to teaching buildings is 15 minute walk or 5 minutes in by taxi, which would cost approximately £5.

Background image: 

We are approved by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) to deliver a range of academic and vocational qualifications. There are a wide range of courses available which are designed to meet the skills and qualifications required by international employers and universities.

We provide a range of support to make sure your learning experience helps you achieve your goals. Every international student has individual needs, so we will tailor support to meet your own requirements. You can discuss your particular needs with a member of the team upon enrolment.

We have our very own halls of residence which are situated at our Riverside Campus. We have also established a close relationship with several student accommodation providers. These student accommodations are easily accessible and within walking distance from our campuses.

Accredited by the British Council