City of Glasgow College can provide consultancy and research across a wide range of subject areas.
The college has experience in assisting organisations with:
- Training Needs Analysis.
- Curriculum Development.
- Levelling Qualifications and working with the SCQF.
- Teaching and Learning.
- College Management Systems.
For further information please contact City Enterprises on 0141 375 5571, or email email@example.com.
Consultancy available in the following areas:
- Health, Safety and Risk Management.
- Food Safety.
- Infection Control.
- Built Environment.
- Engineering and Energy.
- Construction Crafts.
- Accounting and Law.
- Advertising, Marketing and Retail.
- Animation and Interactive Media.
- Fine Arts.
- TV and Photography.
- Journalism, Drama, Radio and Media.
- Graphic Design and Print Making.
- Interior Design, Furniture, Product.
- Design Crafts.
- Health and Social Care.
- Social Science.
- Community and Schools Engagement.
- Essential Skills.
- Fitness, Sports Coaching and Sports Therapy.
- Marine Engineering.
- Marine Operations (Deck).