Scotland’s best equipped college for the creative industries
Through our Faculty of Creative Industries, we deliver high quality technical and creative skills development in television, radio, journalism and photography.
Our range of facilities can help you create powerful content across a number of digital platforms and our experienced staff can deliver bespoke media training.
Industry Standard Television Studio
- 160 m2 studio space.
- Multi-camera facility.
- Fully equipped gallery with digital vision mixer, sound mixer, Jester lighting desk, talkback, graphics and VT play-in etc.
- Three mobile hydraulic ped-mounted cameras, two with prompters.
- Mobile jib-mounted camera.
Single Camera Resources
- A range of HD tapeless digital cameras.
- Microphones and portable mixers.
- Lighting kits.
- Avid and Final Cut Pro edit suites.
- Sound recording and dubbing suites.
- Set up for voice recording with associated sound editing and mixing facilities.
Bespoke Media Training
- Use our television and radio studios for a completely packaged media environment.
- Courses can run for one or two days and be built around your requirements.
- We can deliver training to prepare you for a press conference, radio or television studio interview, or a radio or television location interview.
- If you're a television presenter, we can give training on how to conduct a radio or television studio guest interview.
Our staff have extensive industry experience and can offer you comprehensive media advice.
For further information, or to enquire about facilities hire: