- About Us
- Principal's Welcome
- Work for Us
- Find us
- Contact Us
- New Campus Project
- Scholars' Training Restaurant
- Staff & Structure
- Board & Governance
- Policies, Plans & Reports
- Health & Safety
- Diversity & Equalities
- Freedom of Information
- Academic Assessment Appeals
- Customer Service Excellence
- Feedback and Complaints
- School Pupil, Parent and Partner
About City of Glasgow College
In September 2010 the College landscape in Scotland changed dramatically when the City of Glasgow College was formed, one of Scotland’s largest Colleges. This was a result of the merger of the following three former Colleges:
- Central College Glasgow
- Glasgow Metropolitan College
- Glasgow College of Nautical Studies
Studying at City of Glasgow College
- Improved access routes to Further and Higher Education.
- Stronger articulation routes with University partners across Scotland and the UK Enhanced employability skills for students.
- A diverse learning community of some 135 different nationalities.
- Specialist courses with all their Industrial and employer links for future generations of student.
The College now has a fantastic portfolio of over 2,600 courses across a wide variety of areas which can be studied in various modes of attendance such as full time, part time, day release and distance learning. The College is currently the home of 32,500 students and 1,200 staff.
Find out why we are a World Class College for a World Class City.