How To Apply
Making an application to City of Glasgow College is easy.
Our course information pages tell you what the minimum entry requirements are for each course and guide you to our application or booking form, where you will be asked to provide some information about you.
When to Apply
- For full-time courses, we have two main intakes each year: August and January. For courses starting in August 2017 online applications open from 25th January 2017 and, for courses starting in January 2017 online applications open on 12th October 2016.
- For part-time and distance learning courses starting from September 2017 online applications open from 25th January 2017.
- For evening and weekend courses commencing from September 2017 online bookings open from April 2017.
- For English as a second or other language (ESOL) courses, online applications are currently closed.
- We also welcome applications from international students. Visit our international section here.
Need Some Advice?
If you need help choosing a course, our professional Careers Advisors are here to help. Call us on 0141 375 5172 or 0141 272 6578. Alternatively, you can email:
You'll also get some great advice from our partners at Skills Development Scotland (SDS). Their web service My World of Work has lots of useful information and resources.