In this section, you'll find a full list of our most important documents, ranging from annual reviews and financial reports to guides on teacher training and fire safety. To make things simple, we've separated everything into three sections — policies, plans and reports — which you can browse freely.
- Academic Appeals Policy.
- Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy.
- Assessment Policy.
- Code of Conduct Staff Policy.
- Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Document and Records Retention Policy.
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Policy.
- Fire Safety Policy.
- Health and Safety at Work Policy Statement.
- Organisational Development Policy.
- Recruitment and Selection Policy.
- Risk Management Policy.
- Safeguarding Policy.
- Social Media Policy.
- Student Bullying and Harassment Policy.
- Student Disciplinary Policy.
- Teacher Training Policy.
- Treasury Management Policy.
- City of Glasgow College Annual Report 2015 - 2016.
- City of Glasgow College Annual Report 2014 - 2015
- City of Glasgow College Annual Review 2013 - 2014.
- City of Glasgow College Annual Report 2013 - 2014.
- City of Glasgow College Annual Review 2012 - 2013.
- City of Glasgow College Annual Report 2011 - 2012.
- Response to the Education Scotland External Review.
- Response to HMIe Review of GCNS.
- 2012 - 2013 Performance Indicators.
- City of Glasgow College Financial Report 2010 - 2011.
Want to Know More?
If you can't find the policy or plan you're looking for, or you'd like some more information, please call 0141 375 5555 or email us at: