HNC Fashion Make-Up
The course includes skin care and eye treatments, hairstyling and make-up techniques ranging from basic to fashion and photographic, customer care and software applications.
Taking part in demonstrations will aid your development throughout the course.
This course is placed on the Scottish Credit Qualifications Framework at Level . For more information on the framework visit www.scqf.org.uk/the-framework/.
- Experience in the hairdressing industry; OR
- NCGA Beauty Care or NC/VQ Hairdressing (Minimum Level 2 / SCQF Level 5) or a National Qualification that combines hairdressing and beauty modules (minimum SCQF Level 5) or equivalent VQ
- You need to be familiar with computers and have good keyboard skills.
- You will be invited for a group and/or individual interview where you will get the opportunity to find out more about the course and tell us why you are interested in this subject area.
City Campus Charles Oakley
The subjects you’ll study include:
- Make-up Artistry
- Basic Make-Up
- Skin Care and Eye Treatments
- Fashion and Photographic Make-up
- Principles and Practice of Selling
- Long Hair Design.
This course prepares you for a career in:
- Beauty business
- Freelance make-up artist.
Successful students can progress on to:
- HND Make-up Artistry.
One year starting in August.
0141 271 2104