- About Us
- Principal's Welcome
- Work for Us
- Find us
- Contact Us
- New Campus Project
- Scholars' Training Restaurant
- Staff & Structure
- Board & Governance
- Policies, Plans & Reports
- Health & Safety
- Diversity & Equalities
- Freedom of Information
- Academic Assessment Appeals
- Customer Service Excellence
- Feedback and Complaints
- School Pupil, Parent and Partner
Diversity & Equalities
The purpose of this section is to set out our commitment and approach to delivering our corporate and legal responsibilities for diversity, equalities and inclusion, as detailed in our Diversity & Equalities Strategy 2013-2017.
Please refer to the Diversity & Equalities Good Practice Guide 2013 for examples of how this strategy has been put into practice across the College.
Diversity & Equalities Statement
We will positively promote equality, diversity and human rights for all.
In doing so, the College will:
- Foster good relations based on dignity and respect;
- Advance equality of opportunity for individuals; and
- Eliminate harassment, victimisation and discrimination.
If you have any enquiries regarding Diversity and Equalities, please contact Graeme Brewster or Hannah Walters from our Diversity and Equalities team.
Phone: 0141 566 1587/4185.