New Campus New Facilities
Our new City Campus on Glasgow’s Cathedral Street is now open and welcoming new and returning students.
For students of the Faculty of Business you’ll find our specialist teaching rooms on the 4th and 5th floor near the staff work areas on City Campus. Our classrooms and specialist teaching areas are well equipped and every space has been designed as a learning space.
Here’s a taste of just some of the amazing facilities you can expect to benefit from on our new City Campus.
- Dedicated IT labs: Offering the latest specialist hardware and software to support a range of curriculum areas including Accounting, Business, Computing, Languages and Law.
- New Cisco Labs: Delivering our new CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) curriculum.
- Fully enabled classrooms: Providing easy access to Wi-Fi and use of a whole range of mobile devices.
- Flexible and equipped practical spaces: Facilitating a range of activities including simulation, role play and practical skills techniques to ensure that learning and teaching is engaging and stimulating.
- Bright and spacious teaching rooms: Offering a variety of layouts to allow subjects to be taught in comfort and for groups to discuss and develop projects.
- Faculty Administration support: To help you with course and class queries.
- Break out areas just off the roof garden: To relax between classes or carry on discussion groups equipped with vending facilities.
Whether you are looking for a career in Advertising & PR or Procurement we offer are a number of courses on a full time, part time or evening basis to enhance your skills and job prospects.
Courses are delivered by dedicated teaching staff in excellent facilities supported by industry standard equipment.
There are a range of vendor qualifications embedded into our HND computing courses such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle and Adobe enabling our students to earn additional accreditation as well as being credited with SQA units as they work towards an HND qualification, all adding to employability prospects.