Halls of Residence

Self-catered accommodation is situated directly across from the Riverside Campus offering high quality en-suite accommodation for students in single rooms and a small number of shared rooms.

The accommodation consists of flats which have up to 6 single rooms with residents sharing the kitchen and dining/living area. The flats are fully equipped with cookers, fridge freezers, cooking equipment, utensils, crockery and cutlery.

Each study bedroom is equipped with attractive furnishings and all bed linen is provided, however students are required to provide their own towels. All bedrooms have a point for access to the internet. Please enquire when booking as terms and conditions apply.

Fees include the cost of accommodation, heating, lighting and cooking costs and a cleaning service. This latest student residence combines high quality living at an affordable price, which represents excellent value for money. Some ground floor flats are specially designed to help those with mobility problems. This residence is offered on a 40 week contract basis.


From £105 per week.

£300 should be paid towards rent at time of booking.

Telephone: 0141 565 2884


Other Accommodation Providers

If for some reason you choose not to stay at our Riverside Campus Hall of Residence, you may wish to consider one of the following alternative accommodation providers. These student accommodation developments are easily accessible and within walking distance from our campuses and include on-site management Offices and caretakers 24 hours a day. They also have CCTV and secure door entry systems.

Liberty House / Victoria Hall / UNITE Blackfriars / UNITE Buchanan View

All rooms are fully furnished with optional internet connection packages as well as en-suite facilities in every bedroom. There are also laundry services available on-site.  Typical costs are £80-100 per week for a single en-suite bedroom. Usual fees, terms & conditions apply. For more information please contact:

Liberty House on +44 (0)141 248 9949 or visit the Liberty Living website.
Victoria Hall on +44 (0)141 354 4100 or visit the Victoria Hall website.
UNITE on +44(0)141 333 1372 or +44 (0)141 552 6961 or visit the UNITE website.

Alternatively, you may wish to consider one of the following options:


You may wish to rent a room in a private house. The landlord/landlady will also live in the house, perhaps with their family. You will probably have to share the bathroom and kitchen.

Flats and Houses

After you have been in the UK for some time and have found a small group of friends, you may wish to share a furnished flat or house together. You will share the rent, heating and lighting bills, the food bills and the cleaning. This sort of accommodation can be cheaper than the other types.

Useful Websites

Background image: 
international student
international student 2
international student 3